Sunday, June 14, 2009

Asus F3JR-AP084C

The Asus F3JR-AP084C laptop notebook is one of the numerous Asus products which has been selected on a number of basis because of its outstanding performance.
This Asus F3JR-AP084C is not an expensive laptop notebook, but it has many features that will make you have good time your laptop use.
Many of my friends have used this laptop and they have given many nice comments about.

Asus F3JR-AP084C notebook

Although, there are still some shortcomings of this laptop notebook but it still records one of the best performance. Here are some of the comments on the Asus F3JR-AP084C laptop notebook:

Asus F3JR-AP084C

I have always wanted to purchase a laptop computer that has a hard drive of not less than 120 GB, with a minimum RAM of 1GB, and this Asus has not disappointed me.
I also wanted a screen size of 15.4-inch. This laptop computer has a good screen resolution capable of displaying quality video outputs. With its Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.66GHz) processor, i was able to get a confidence about my laptop anywhere i was. I am not a many features freak, in as much as i can save my files, and i have enough space to do my things.

Asus F3JR-AP084C quality photo

I am so impressed with the numerous features of this F3JR-AP084C notebook laptop. I was a little bit surprised though, but i know that Asus laptop has been a good laptop computer manufacturer. I am also a Windows Vista lover,and this Asus suits me perfectly. I think it was made for me. Let me tell you what brought me to Asus F3JR-AP084C. I love its processor, screen size, hard disk drive, and RAM. That's not all. I also fell in love with its ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 128MB of External VRAM graphics card, Blutooth feature and many others. I can go on mentioning them, but this F3JR-AP084C laptop computer is very good, and it is my recommendation to anyone at anytime.

Asus F3JR packed box

I can boldly tell you that this is the only Asus that i have used and i can guarantee its use for anyone. When i bought it, i was criticized by my friends and my colleagues at work, but they were disappointed when my laptop was still standing after 2 years without visiting the repairs shop. It had all the features i wanted, Bluetooth, WLAN, built-in Mic, built-in speakers, and Fax/Modem. All the ports i needed was made available, plus a 4-in-1 card reader and virtually everything i wanted. It also has a built-in webcam which is very important for video chatting and conferencing.

I recommend this F3JR-AP084C for you.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network