Sunday, June 14, 2009

Asus G1-AK005U surprise

This Asus laptop notebook was a surprise to many laptop notebook users. It practically have everything you want. I have met with many people who uses the Asus G1-AK005U, and most of them have given positive comments, and i am sure you want to hear what they say...

surprise from Asus G1
surprise from Asus

When i was told to buy this particular laptop notebook, Asus G1-AK005U, at first, i said i have another option in mind. I wanted to go for a Toshiba laptop notebook, but today i am happy i took that step.

Asus G1-AK005U adv poster
Asus G1-AK005U adv poster

The Asus G1-AK005U has everything i wanted in the Toshiba.
It has an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, NVidia GeForce 7700 512MB graphics card, Video Camera built-in (1.3 million pixels), and a SATA HDD of 160 GB. All these features are the things that drew my attention to the Asus G1-AK005U notebook computer. It is built to last for a long time, and it also has a durable case which can withstand rough and unfavorable conditions. I recommend it for everyone...

Asus G1-AK005U notebook
Asus G1-AK005U notebook

Wow! The Asus G1-AK005U notebook computer is the bomb! I purchased it with high hopes that it will last and perform well, and behold it has never disappointed me. I have used my Asus G1-Ak005U for 2 years now, and it is still functioning as a new one without any fault. Although, sometimes, i thought i would develop some overheating problems, but it survived.

G1-AK005U notebook touchpad
G1-AK005U touchpad

Apart from all that, i love all the features of the Asus G1-AK005U notebook computer.
It possesses an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T 7200 (2.0 GHz, 64 bit) processor, and a RAM size of 2048 MB. This size is practically enough for you to do whatever you have in mind. Its hard drive is 160 GB, and that is enough for me.

Asus G1-AK005U computer

Well, i am not feature freak, but this Asus G1-AK005U notebook computer was way too much to handle. I enjoy its webcam for video chatting, i love its wireless internet connection, i am impressed by it large hardware capacity such as the hard drive, RAM, graphics card, and others. They are just ok for anything i want to do. I am also impressed about its port connections. It has virtually every port connection you need. Name it, and you have it. It also couples a built-in Blutooth which i use for my internet connection whenever i am out of my house.

Asus G1-AK005U gaming notebook

But annoyingly, i uses Windows Vista Ultimate. Initially, i didn't like, and it was also difficult for me to navigate through its uses and functions, as i was used to Windows XP. But now, i am enjoying myself and it is functioning properly.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network